Vacancy: Developer specialised in the Moodle™ software platform
Ldesign Media is looking for reinforcements! The company has been around for 15 years and specialises in web applications built with the Moodle™ software platform. We work for various companies such as Nedap and Yuverta. Recent growth in the number of orders requires an expansion in our capacity. Ldesign Media is a small and young company with great career opportunities.
Profile and work environment
We are looking for a web application developer (PHP) with experience with the Moodle™ software platform. You will be given the opportunity to develop software from start to finish for large and small companies. We also offer you the opportunity to improve and expand your Moodle™ software platform skills and possibly other systems.
We offer a dynamic, challenging and flexible job with learning opportunities. We participate in several open source projects. Ldesign Media is located in The Hague (Scheveningen, near the beach). We work in an informal setting. It is a small team in which an open and relaxed atmosphere is key. There is room for your own input and consultation. A comfortable and healthy workplace is important to us.
- Academic level of thinking.
- 3+ years’ work experience with development for the Moodle™ software platform.
- Good knowledge of PHP (OOP, MVC, SOLID and knowledge of programming structures).
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3, SCSS, LESS.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of caching (Redis).
- Knowledge of web services (rest, oauth, saml, soap).
- Knowledge of Unix is an advantage.
Advantageous but not essential
- You have a passion for building software and creating new products.
- You work in a structured, independent and responsible way.
- You are flexible and proactive in taking on tasks, prioritizing and changing.
- You are a team player: reliable, eager to learn and open to feedback.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Market-based salary.
- Travel allowance (if applicable).
- Personal tech budget of € 500,- a year.
- 32 to 40 hours a week.
- Working from home is negotiable as soon as you have developed sufficient knowledge and skills.
For more information and/or to apply, email your resume and motivation to [email protected].